Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, they provide detailed information about the cookies used and how we protect the privacy of visitors while using omarforlini.com site (so-called “extensive disclosure”). </ P>
1. TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA / LINK TO OTHER WEB SITES
The omarforlini.com site collects information obtained through cookies, as detailed below. This site may also contain links to third party websites, or websites of social media.
Clicking on links that lead to these other Web sites, it should be borne in mind that these sites have their own policies on data privacy and cookies, to which reference is made.
Staff omarforlini.com not accept any responsibility for third party websites. </ P>
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
If you provide personal data we store and process this information for the purposes set forth in the notice on the processing of personal data. In addition, in order to make our website more accessible to users in terms of system performance, usability and providing useful information, we store automatically information on these log files in your computer.
These include the address of your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language setting, operating system, the Internet service provider (ISP) and the date / time of recording.
We will use this information to manage the site omarforlini.com efficiently, learn more about the behavior of our users on the site and analyze the visit trend.
Where they used non-personal information with personal information, such information will be treated as personal information for as long as remains assigned. </ P>
This website, the email messages, online services and interactive applications may use “cookies” for the optimization of the services offered.
1. under Articles 122, paragraph 1 and 154, paragraph 1, letter h) of the Code – to the detection of simplified procedures for the information that the operators of websites, as better specified in the introduction, are required to provide users with regard to cookies and other devices installed by or through its website – states that when you access the home page (or any other page) of a website, must immediately appear in the foreground an appropriately-sized banner containing the following information:
b) that the site also allows the sending of cookies “third party” (where this to happen of course);
c) the link to the information extended, which must contain the following additional information regarding:
• use of technical and analytics cookies;
• option to choose which specific cookie to authorize;
d) an indication that the extensive disclosure page you can deny you to allow installation of any cookies;
2. pursuant to art. 154, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Code – for the purpose of maintaining the distinct responsibilities of the website operators, as further specified in the grounds, from that of the third party – prescribes to the same operators to acquire already under contract connections ( link) to websites containing the information and forms for the acquisition of consent related to the third-party cookies (with this also understood the dealers). “</ P>
4. DEFINITION OF “COOKIE”
A “cookie” is a small file, usually made up of letters and numbers that we send to the cookie file of the browser on the hard disk of your computer by our web server. It for example allows our website to recognize a user’s device after creating a link between the web server and the browser for the web.
The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our web server to present the user of the web pages tailored, which make the experience of visiting the site more personal and relevant to the user’s individual needs.
For more information about cookies, there are numerous online publications:
• www.allaboutcookies.org </ p>
5. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE?
omarforlini.com can use two types of cookies:
• Session cookies (technical): Temporary cookies stored in your browser’s file containing the cookie until you end your browser session. These cookies are mandatory for certain applications or features to ensure the correct functioning of the site.
• Persistent cookies (profiling): omarforlini.com may use persistent cookies to improve user experience (eg. Providing optimized navigation). The cookies in question remain in your file browser cookies for a longer period of time. The length of this period will depend on your choice within the settings of your internet browser. Persistent cookies enable you to transfer the information to a web server each time you visit the site. Persistent cookies are also known by the name of tracking cookies. </ P>
6. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Among the information gathered by third parties, which may include data for geolocation (obtained from the IP address) or contact details such as email address when it is obtained through this site. </ P>
7. COOKIES ANALYTICS
omarforlini.com employs the analytical software “Google Analytics” by Google Inc. It allows you to follow the behavior online at the time, geographical location and use of this site. The information in question is collected via tracking pixels and / or cookies. All necessary information to this analysis is stored on servers located in Italy. omarforlini.com will not share this information with third parties for independent use. </ p>
8. ENABLING AND DISABLING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
If you accept cookies, then you will have a chance to reject them, by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
If you use Internet Explorer, you must do the following:
• Select “Tools” and go to “Internet Options”;
• click on the “Privacy” tab;
• use the slider to choose the settings you want.
If you use Google Chrome, you must do the following:
• Select “Settings” and go to “Show advanced settings”;
• Click on the “Content settings” tab;
• select the desired settings. </ P>
For other browsers to Internet, follow the instructions of your browser to get more information about how to change the settings of your browser or delete cookies.
Some features and full functionality of this site will not be available once disabilitatati cookies. </ P>
Any future changes to this information will be posted on this page, you may want to check regularly to check for any changes and / or updates. </ P>
In order to obtain clarification regarding this information, please contact the webmaster at the email email@example.com. </ P>